Pennsylvania, veterans burial cards
- Erie County. Sackett, A L, b. 1845, d. 19 Dec 1906, veteran of Civil War, Army, service 9/1/61–6/1/65, Company C 9th NY Cav, Private, Pine Grove Cemetery, Corry, Pa, range 15, grave 9, government headstone, info from Cem/GAR 2/19/35.
- Luzerne County. Sackett, Boyd, b. 7/11/18 [sic: b. 1901], d. 10/19/52, veteran of WWI, service 7/17/18–3/25/19, Hdqys, rank PFC, Mt Greenwood Cemetery, Shavertown, Pa, bronze headstone, info given by "Discharge".
- York County. Sackett, Bruce E, serial no 11 046 484, b. 2/8/1913 Glendive, Montana, d. 3/28/1975 York, Pa, veteran of WW2, Army - 441st Eng Batt Depot Co, rank Staff Sergeant, entered service 1/26/1942 Boston, Mass, discharged 11/12/1945 Valley Forge, GH, $100 burial allowance paid to Dodson Funeral Home, 517 North George Street, York, Pennsylvania 5/12/1975, Prospect Hill Cemetery, West Manchester Twp, York County, Pa, section A, grave 3, lot 111, nok Agnes M Sackett, 648 West Princess Street, York, Pa 17404.
- Philadelphia County. Sackett, Carl [initial?], serial RA 7,025,152, b. 2/22/22, d. 2/21/61, veteran of WWII, service 3/29/40 to 8/31/60, Army, Hq He[?] Co USATC-Ft Dix NJ, rank Sgt T, cemetery US National, Beverly, NJ, section W, grave 1201, info from Registrar of Veterans' Graves, June 24, 1963.
- York, PA. Sackett, Donald R, serial 13003719, WWII, burial allowance $75 paid to Baumeister & Orcutt Mortuary, 751 S Queen Street, York, Pennsylvania, b. 7/27/20 York, PA, d. 3/12/68 York, service 10/2/40 Harrisburg, PA, to 7/5/45 Jefferson Barracks, Mo, HQ Btry FA Trng Bn Det 5 Ft Sill Okle (Tech 5th Grade), Mt Rose Cemetery, York, PA, section Garden of the Well, grave 3, lot A-98, nok Mrs Catherine M Sackett, 1660 Clover Lane, York, Penna.
- Susquehanna County. Sackett, Edwin M, b. 14 Dec 1844, d. 1915, veteran of Civil War, Army, Co B 50 Regt New York Eng, Private, Mountain Valley Cemetery, Jessup Twp, family headstone, info 6-4-42.
- York County. Sacket, Eugene H, b. 1875, d. 1923, veteran of Spanish-American War, Army, [service blank], Civ Eng 1st M D V, cemetery Prospect Hill, Manchester Twp, section 10, lot 126, grave 1, headstone yes, info from McIllvain 1/17/36.
- Bucks County. Sackett, George C, Jr, b. 5-22-20, d. 2-16-96, veteran of WWII, Navy, service 10-15-41 to 6-17-46, organization 234 449, rank BM2c, Rosedale Memorial Cemetery, Bensalem, Pa 19020, lot E3, range 101, grave Crypt, info from son, 3-20-96, remarks Kenneth G, 628 Saxony Dr, Fairless Hills, Pa 19030.
- Erie County. Sackett, Herbert Joe, b. 5-9-95, d. 1-31-90, service 21 Oct 18 to 23 Dec 18, veteran of WWI, Army, Pvt, Glenwood Cemetery, Silver Creek, NY, section 3, lot 25&26, row 8, headstone not ordered yet, info from Scharl Funeral Home 2-20-90, address at death 2686 Peach St, Erie, PA 16508.
- Bradford County. Sackett, Horace, b. Jul 1820, d. 25 Apr 1864, veteran of Civil War, Army, service 29 Dec 1863 to 25 Apr 1864, Co "L" 113th Reg 12th Cav, Private, cemetery on Wm Bidlack Farm Rt 319, Litchfield Township #101, section 1, lot 1, grave 1, government headstone, info from Project no 27798 11/5/41, date 13 Feb 1940.
- Philadelphia County. Sackett, Howard, b. 1876, d. Dec 28, 1935, veteran of Sp American War, service 7/18/98–3/25/99, Army, Co I 203rd Regt NY Infantry, Pvt, Bellvue Cemetery, H & Venango St, Phila, Pa.
- Bradford County. Sackett, Howard, b. RD#1 Ulster Pa 8-18-18, d. VA Wilkes-Barre 10-3-68, veteran of WWII, Army, service 4-6-42 Ft Meade, Md to 11-7-45 W Va, 53rd Troop Carrier Sq, rank Pfc, cemetery Bradford County Memorial Park, RD#3, Towanda, Pa, info from Daphne Sackett, Monroeton, Pa (widow), remarks SS 168-18-3698, serial 33180016.
- Erie County. Sackett, Irving D Sr, b. 2-14-95, d. 2-23-74, veteran of WWI, Marine Corps, service 6-21-18 to 4-3-19, USMC, Pvt, cemetery Girard, section NW¼, lot 698, family headstone, info from Erie Morning News & Mulligan, remarks Mrs Elizabeth Sackett, 312 Wilcox St, Tirard, Pa.
- Crawford County. Sackett, John F, [b. blank], [d. blank], veteran of Civil War, Army, service 22 Nov 1861 to 20 Jan 1863, Company E 111th Regt Pa Inf, rank Private, Oakwood Cemetery, East Meade Township, Pa, section #54, marble headstone, info from Bovey & Hughes, May 7, 1936.
- Bucks County. Sackett, Joseph, [b. blank], d. 24 Nov 1822, veteran of Revolutionary War, soldier, Presbyterian Cemetery, Newtown, Pa, 8th row rear church, marble headstone, info from Wm H Murphy, 26 Aug 1932.
- Carbon County. Sackette, Paul J, b. 01-20-19, d. 03-31-85, veteran of World War II, Army, service 06-01-44 to 04-27-45, PVT, Cavalry Cemetery, Junedale, PA, section 1, lot 3, range 2, grave 4, info from wife Helen Sackette, remarks Box 72, Junedale, PA 18230.
- Westm'd County. Sackett, Philip M, Sr, b. 12/18/1922, d. 5/29/1972, veteran of WW2, 13037815, Air Force, service 8/18/1941 to 7/9/1945, 49th Fighter Sq, 14th Fighter Group, rank Cpl, cemetery Greenwood Memorial Park, Lower Burrell, Pa, Westm'd, section U, lot D-103, grave 1, info from wife Mrs Ida Sackett, remarks Pd burial.
- Erie County. Sackett, Robert A, b. 4-17-1923, d. 6-15-1999, veteran of WWII, Marine Corps, service 4-22-1941 to 9-28-1945, rank Cpl, Lake Side Cemetery, Erie, PA, section 5, lot 115, grave 1, family headstone, info from Brugger Home for Funerals, 7/5/99, address at death 324 Superior Ave, Erie, PA, 16505.
- Bucks County. Sackett, Russell, b. 11-12-1910, d. 6-27-1985, veteran of WWII, Army, service 4-16-43/12-13-45, 33623002 Hdq Batt XIX Corps Art, S/Sgt, cemetery Buckingham Friends, Buckingham, PA, info from wife 10-1-85, remarks Ruth G Sackett, 71 Aarons Ave, New Britain, PA.
- Fayette County. Sackett, Dr Samuel, [b. blank], [d. blank], veteran of Revolutionary War, Army, service 1778 to 1781, Adj John Minten's 2nd Regt, rank Surgeon, Baptist Cemetery, Smithfield, Pa, section left front, 2 ft Stone G A R Marker, info from Miss Jane Brownfield, 7/2/34.
- Allegheny County. Sackett, Samuel S, [b. blank], [d. blank], veteran of Civil War, Army, [service blank], Company F 24th Ohio Infantry, rank Private, cemetery Mt Airy, Harrison Twp, Rt 28, section B, lot 135, grave 1-NE, county headstone, info from J M Laing 2-19-35.
- Allegheny County. Sackett, Wm E, b. 1-20-1894, d. 12-15-1958, veteran of 2-470-715 War[?], Army, service 4-4-1918 to 4-8-1919, Co F 318th Inf, Pvt, Mt Airy Cem, section R, lot NE 202, government headstone 6-10-59, info from Allegheny County 5-4-65.
"Pennsylvania, Veterans Burial Cards, 1777–1999," . Digital image. Ancestry.com. (http://search.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).